Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Not because I want to start turf wars or evoke bad feelings, nor because I have anything against the IUUSA blog, but because I (like many UU's, many USians and many of my generations) have a deep seeded need to have my OWN thing, and also because I am afraid that maybe I don't toe the UU party line . . . .I wanted to make folks aware of my own little UU blog, located just a hop jump and skip away, also on blogspot.

Fair warning that my particular personal issues insofar as UUism goes have been tending towards
1) a fair amount of confusion about what the hell I'm doing in seminary when I used to be a kid-forever wannabepunk
2) some frustration about what it means to be a UU lifer in a religion of very few other lifers
3) some misdirected anger about the reality that I am aging
and
4) the intersections of those

I caution you all that sometimes I let my thoughts get away from me and really I'm just trying to figure things out and really I'm so f'ing happy that y'all exist at Iliff because yer smart and funny and also UU's.

Anyway if, after all those caveats, you still wanna stop by, you should.

http://uurampage.blogspot.com

Heart,
Andie

2 comments:

Robin Edgar said...

Nothing like a good old U*U rampage. . .

Anonymous said...

fulfilling idar freelancers dramatic offset encyclopedia zeaxanthin pursuits honorarium insightful enact
lolikneri havaqatsu